Logic Trap Logic Trap

Question?

I can't play it

Simply because IT RESETS THE BOARD!

I can't complete a puzzle in 5 seconds when it keeps resetting!

Please check that error out and fix it!

But good graphics

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Fantastic

Make more please, this is fantastic. Mostly correct to the first level of "The Ultimate Doom." Although there was the super-armour missing from the toxic lake it was fantastic. If you make more I can't wait
C3
5/5

Neon 2 Neon 2

Grr8

This is really good. I like the new enemies and the new power ups. this is much easier to play as there is no set number of enemies per level. This is a good game!

Jig Jig

from : ( to =D in 20 minutes

From being bored because there is nothing else to do this is a real good game to play. The music only made me play on which was good and the graphics are excellent but there is far too much grey in this game for my liking. there is 1 flaw i have found the eay version is far to easy all you need to do is flatten each piece out and you have pretty much got a very big score on your hands.
Gr8 game
5/5 from me
c3ntauri0n

3d logic 3d logic

hmm not bad

Needs more sound and a bit more complexity to the game. Nerds geeks and newgrounders lend mi your eyes this game is worth playin

Gem Mine Gem Mine

Excellent...

I love this game. It's the best game i have ever played. If you hadn't of made it there would be no fantastic review. keep up the good work!